Tuesday 4 November 2014

You are in Heaven Auwal. ( poem by Lilbature)


I can feel my eyes filled with tears but i will never let it drop. 
I can feel my heart burning like fire in the wild and burning endlessly.
I see clouds of darkness covering the sunshine. 
But nothing will stop the sun from shining if hands are up in prayers. 

The fools killed a beautiful body not a clean soul. 
The Soul is immortal and in heaven it shall rest. 
The body shall sleep for a long long time until that final hour. 
When ever i close my eyes i see you smiling in heaven waiting patiently for us.
No, no, no, they didn't kill you. 
God took back his innocent creation, 
Like leafs during the cold winter.
The flower shall blossom in heaven. 

The world is not a permanent home. 
We shall reunite in heaven and play, laugh and have fun like our Childhood. 
No no no i shall cry no more. 
May your Soul rest in prefect peace.   

No comments:

Post a Comment