Thursday 13 November 2014

Interview with CEO of Ish Treats!

Interview with CEO of Ish Treats!

Can you tell Arewa Magazine little about yourself?
My name is Aisha S. Kaikai, I am from Katsina State. I studied BSc. Information Technology and have a Masters in Information Systems and a Digital Marketing Certificate as well. I love Travelling, Photography and Good Food.

How is the baking Business?
The Baking Business is great alhamdulillah.

What inspired you into baking?
Well, my baking business sorta just happened. I didn’t plan on starting it when i started and alhamdulillah it has been a success.

Do bake anything apart from cakes?
You can call me lazy but I bake almost everything (my food, lol) and I love experimenting and trying out new things, So yes i do bake other things as well like pastries (both sweet and savoury), chicken, pasta and much more..My life revolves around the oven.:D

How do you market your business?
The Traditional Method (Word of Mouth) and Social Media Marketing.

You bake both at national and international levels, what is the difference?
The main difference between baking Nationally and Internationally is Electricity.:(
 Internationally I have abundant Electricity and Resources. I could get my ingredients and equipment 247 or get a next day delivery but at National Level it is the opposite and I don’t get all I need Plus things are extremely expensive over here.

Do you face challenges?
I can’t think of any at the moment, so NO!

Who is your role model?
 Depends on the aspect but my role model is anyone who inspires me to do greatness.

Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
In 2 years, I am driven to be the best at what I do and I want to be somewhere where I’ll have opportunities to develop my skills, take on interesting projects, and work with people I can learn from.

Any message for young entrepreneurs?
Life is short, so don’t waste your time living someone else’s life. Dreams do come true, if we do pursue them.. So if you have a passion in something, go for it..You can do it!

For more information,
Facebook:- Ish Treats Special
Twitter:- @IshTreats
Instagram:- @IshTreats
Email:- ishtreats@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment