Thursday 13 November 2014

Writing as my Choice of Career by Benaxir Omar


my names are Benaxir Omar, indegene of Gombe, but base in bauchi/abuja. Studying microbiology at atbu bauchi..
I am the C.E.O of saje novel writing, in which i named after my grandfather, in these little business i write hausa, english , and islamic novels. I write subscribts too, and articles base on order, 
every journey  i believe has a begining so as my writing too, when i was in primary i neither speak nor write hausa, my teachers call me "bahausa" so as my classmates too, i can remember when i told my  teacher that i'll definately bring him a  hausa novel written by me!. I began to write hausa novel in ss1 in which i'll write in a notebook and give it out to my friends to read, they really enjoy it and praised me, as life goes on i write the stories and send through my whatsapp contacts and groups, facebook etc.a novel like NIMA MACECE, SIRRINA NE, WHOLE LIFE OF A LADY, MY UNWANTED PREGNANCY etc.. Then i wrote a subscribts for the hausa movie industry in which they produce.later on i had a blog in which i post the novelswww.sajenovelss.mywapblog.com. And then i began to write articles and stories in which customers purchase and publish. 
Being a writer/novelist is not an easy task, i had a lot of ups and downs interms of competition, but i was able to pull through, when i told my dad about these he could'nt believe,he taught all was a joke as am acting older than my age, he keeps advising me. My mum always support me, she's proud of me.my friends and relatives support me too but everyone was wondering how i manage to do all the writing,beside being a student am also a therapist,and my course is not related too, 
Writing is a talent and creativity i've got to stay true to my desires,to my passions,to my calling,to my dreams,and to reality,
I will advise anyone who aspires to a writing career that before developing his talent he would be wise to develop a thick hide.and believe me with writer's there's nothing wrong with melancholy.Its an important colour in writing,the role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. 
As for  me i write what disturbs me,what i fear,what i have,not been willing to speak about, be willing to be split open.and  a good story i believe is a dream shared by the author and the reader.

Am planning to publish two novels at these december insha Allah MY FRIGLE HEART, and BANBANCIN NAMIJI DA MIJI.
To contact me for subscribts, full novel for you to publish,article, contact me at my mailsajenovelss@gmail.com , instagram @hausa_novels. Whatsapp 08055166060 . And my blog www.sajenovelss.mywapblog.
Com
Thank you so much for reading the little about me and my carrier. May God bless u


No comments:

Post a Comment