Wednesday 5 November 2014

To die- to Sleep by Makkiya Suleiman

To die,- to sleep
No more, and by that sleep to say we end
The heart ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to.....
I came across her name on my TL and I couldn't help but keep saying innalillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. The pain I feel in my heart was so real like I've known her for ages. I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks as I viewed various tweets about her, her profile, her pictures inna lillahi. Such a great loss, her smile in every picture.
Ya salam I keep thinking what if today it was me? What if today I did die? The chill that went down my spine was unbearable. What shall I tell my creator? What deed do I have to show? Subhanallah! For today might be our last day or maybe not for death... Death comes unannounced. Death a black camel which kneels at the gate of all. Death a nature's expert advice to get plenty of life. Death the golden key of eternity. Death a punishment to some, to some a gift, and to many a favour. Death levels all things. Death has a thousand doors to let out life. I shall find one, you shall find one. Our prayers are with the friends and family of siyama. May her  soul rest in peace.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed mobile broadband on any of our Easyblaze plans. Visitwww.etisalat.com.ng for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment