Monday 10 November 2014

To my best friend, someone who touches each life she enters, beaming joy on everyone she meets

Because, today is a special day simply sending birthday wishes, wouldn’t do. So I’m sending you a day when all your dreams come true and, a year that means the most to you! The best part of having you as my best friend is the amazing ability we have to act crazy and wild without a care in the world. I truly feel as if I can let my hair down when I’m with you. Let me tell you that with every passing year, you’re becoming the most wise and good looking friend that I have ever known. May you continue to put out the very best in your life. You see you are another year older, another year wiser. Well, at least you are growing up to be what you were meant to be – the hottest doctor to be around. Happy birthday, gorgeous. Though I want be there for your birthday, I hope that it is full of fun and doing stuff that you like. I think I heard it somewhere that they  say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say “forget about the past” and live life to the fullest today. Start with ice cream and chocolates lots and lots of them. Happiest birthday dearest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment