Tuesday 30 June 2015

Touch. Taste. Feel .

Touch. Taste. Feel.

You do something to me.. 
With your eyes and that poker face.. 
There's no story behind the eyes i've come to know. 
You were always a mystery..
A shadow within the smoke, 
a smile to mask the possible truths about you. 
I feel you vibrate, 
Always high.. 
Your touch on my skin, like a perfect melody. 

Addicted to all this loneliness and the rush of the high.
All alone in the darkness, 
the white dress and the moon light.. 
My feet move closer to the water and for a second you pulled me out,
and drowned me in all you are..
That stare into your eyes, as your grip on my arms became stronger. 
Tangled between me.. 
Sending currents through my body, 
transporting myself out of this physical state.

Completely flabbergasted.. 
Flushed. 
Exhausted. 
You had me drained, and begging for more.
Now I crave a taste of your affection.. 
Passion and undivided attention. 
LUST.. It really has me lost in you.

Flashes of moans and laughter.
Images of a moment  that will forever be a thrill to my mind ..
Tell me, how did you become such a professional in the art of pleasure?
Talented with every move, like an artist moving his paintbrush with so much confidence. 
An explosion of bright colours!
Stars and fireworks!
In Eden, a taste of the forbidden fruit and I am addicted.. 
A sinner for you.. 
Crucify me, take me to church 
Tell them I've lost it.. 
I will leave Eden for another night, and go where you can be mine. 

Let me have another taste.. 
It's eating me up.. 
I think I might lose it,
if I keep feeling it rain on these cotton candy clouds... 

Pink skies and dim lights..
seduction, fuck, aggression. 
He didn't even take me where you could in just a few seconds.. 
We need another round, get to know me better.. 


Twitter: @alx__k 

No comments:

Post a Comment